Questions?

Aren't we all asked questions every minute of every day of our life? Don't we ask some too? Why? Is it that life is a continuous search to scratch the surface of the ocean of knowledge it has to offer and thus be a part of the " big plan" or are we just looking to find answers to a better, more productive life?

Either way, there are aways questions with no answers, right? Like - Is there a god? Is there an end to the universe? Is there another dimension where I'm Warren Buffet or Jack the Ripper? Is there life after death? What if? ....

So how do we go about this? How do we search for knowledge and understanding in a world where there are no answers? Should we search at all?

Since there is no one to give us answers to the questions that matter and since we are a part of the universe that we are questioning in the first place, isn't questioning ourselves the only way to actually learn something? Isn't questioning the question itself the only logical solution? Instead of asking "is there a god?", won't asking " do we need a god?" or " should there be a god?" lead you to more answers? Do we need a life after death? Or is it that we've been lead to believe that life after death is necessary so as to live a meaningful life now? When you can question everything, why not question the question itself?

What if you, the reader, were to question me and my theory? Wouldn't it lead to a better theory? Wouldn't both our understanding of how to deal with life and its questions be bettered in an at least some small way? What is the point in giving up or being satisfied with answers? Answers don't really answer, do they?

Are we too scared to go where the questioning might lead? What is the point of being scared in a world you have to live in anyway?

Will you join me in questioning the question?

Questions?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I had been arguing with my close friend on this issue for quite a while, base on your ideas prove that I am right, let me show him your webpage then I am sure it must make him buy me a drink, lol, thanks.

- Kris
Anonymous said…
It took me a long time to search online, only your site open up the fully details, bookmarked and thanks again.

- Kris
Anonymous said…
I am doing research for my college thesis, thanks for your useful points, now I am acting on a sudden impulse.

- Lora
Anonymous said…
I appreciate the website
Anonymous said…
Really interesting article. Hope to see same more!
Anonymous said…
nice post. thanks.
Anonymous said…
I think about add this material in my RSS. Do u think its ok?

Popular Posts